Ulysses the Black Bear Patch
A super cute felt black bear patch is a fun way to add your favorite animal to any piece of clothing. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5.25 inches (14 cm) tall and 3.25 inches (8.25 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Ulysses the Black Bear's Story
Ulysses is a world famous paleontologist. He has unearthed countless fossil specimens and is greatly respected in the scientific community. He has written 3 books on paleontology and a children's storybook about Velociraptors. Recently he has become the director of his local natural history museum.
Ulysses loves his new job, but he secretly longs to return to the field. He has always dreamed of one day discovering a new dinosaur species. He will of course name it the Ulyssesaurus.