Sir Francis the Pig Patch
Can you never find a shirt or bag with your favorite animal? Our felt animal patches have you covered! Our felt animal patches, like this cute pig, are a great way to add your favorite animal to any cloth surface. Our felt patches are ready to be sewn or ironed on. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5.5 inches (14 cm) tall and 3.5 inches (8.9 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Sir Francis the Pig's Story
Although he was never actually knighted, he insists everyone refer to him by his full title. Poor Francis is convinced that he is in fact Sir Francis Bacon. No one knows where he got this crazy idea. It is rather difficult to get information out of a delusional pig after all. None of the other farm animals care to ask him too much about it. The questions make Sir Francis very upset and he is such a nice pig they hate to do things they know will upset him. On the plus side, Sir Francis has made serious improvements to barnyard education methods.