Reginald the Rhino Patch
Can you never find a shirt or bag with your favorite animal? Our felt animal patches have you covered! Our felt animal appliques, like this cute rhino, are a fun way to add your favorite animal to any cloth surface. Our felt patches are ready to be sewn or ironed on. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 6.25 inches (15.9 cm) tall and 4 inches (10.1 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Reginald the Rhino's Story
Reginald is Co-President of his local book club with his best friend Beauregard the Hippo. He has found the book club to be a splendid endeavor. That is until he caved into Beauregard's insistent pleas that their next selection be Treasure Island. Ever since, his friend has insisted they have adventures of their own. Reginald, being a good best friend, has reluctantly agreed to join Beauregard on his quest. He does question whether studying mime counts as an adventure though.