Quigely the Opossum Patch
This adorable felt opossum is a fun way to add a custom touch to any piece of clothing. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5 inches (12.7 cm) tall and 3.5 inches (8.3 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Quigley the Opossum's Story
Quigley is a tree surgeon. That is to say he’s a professional arborist, taking care of the health and well-being of his neighborhood trees. As a young possum growing up in a tree he discovered his knack for getting to know trees and their problems. Sadly, this talent doesn't extend to other plants. Quigley is somewhat hazy about shrubs and vines, and totally baffled by flowers.