Oscar the Lion Patch
This adorable felt lion is a fun way to add a custom touch to any piece of clothing. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5.75 inches (15.2 cm) tall and 4.25 inches (10.1 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Oscar the Lion's Story
Oscar is a bit self conscious about his mane. It grew in over summer break from school. Now he can't stop worrying about it. Is it fluffy enough? Would it be better if it was multiple colors? Maybe people won't like him because it isn't perfectly even on all sides!
He really doesn't want to go back to school in the fall but his mom says he has too. What if he's the only one in his class who's mane has grown in? Or what if his mane is scraggly and ugly compared to everyone else's? What if the none of the girl lions will talk to him now? His mom says he looks very handsome but of course she'd say that! She's his mom.