Myrtle the Scottish Fold Patch
This adorable felt applique of a Scottish Fold cat is a great way to customize any piece of clothing. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5 inches (12.7 cm) tall and 4 inches (10.1 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Myrtle the Scottish Fold's Story
Myrtle is a crossing guard. As a young school-kitten she was easily distracted and would wander off from the other children, but her school crossing guard always looked out for her. Over the years Myrtle strove to become just like her hero the crossing guard and help protect other young students who might have their thoughts in the clouds instead of on the crosswalk.