Murray the Sheep Patch
What could make your favorite bag or shirt even better? A super cute felt sheep! Our felt patches are ready to be sewn or ironed on. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5.25 inches (13.3 cm) tall and 4.5 inches (11.4 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Murray the Sheep's Story
Murray likes to travel. He also likes to pretend he isn't from the Midwest. Murray constantly uses an accent when he talks. This wouldn't be so bad if he could pick one and just stick to it. One day he sounds Irish, the next day Scottish, and the day after that Australian. Sometimes he can't even stick to one accent a day. Rumor has it that he once told a story at a dinner party and he changed his accent 5 times during the telling!