Kiki the Tiger Patch
This adorable felt tiger is a fun way to add a custom touch to any piece of clothing. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 6 inches (15.2 cm) tall and 4.25 inches (11.4 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Kiki the Tiger's Story
One of Kiki's favorite things to do is read. Not just any book, but exclusively encyclopedias. You might think that this makes Kiki the shy and introverted type who never leaves the library, but this isn't the case. Kiki's other favorite thing to do is cheer-leading. She is the captain of her school's team and has never missed a rally.
You never know what the conversation will be about when you start talking to Kiki, but you can be sure she will be enthusiastic and full of interesting information. Everyone loves talking to Kiki because she always knows the coolest and weirdest things. She is so happy and bubbly she can make anyone smile and brighten their day. Her table at lunch is always everyone's top choice.