Barclay the Beagle Patch
This adorable felt patch of a beagle is a great way to show off your love for your favorite dog breed on any piece of clothing. Our felt appliques are ready to be sewn or ironed on to any iron safe cloth surface. For best results we recommend doing both.
- Made of layered eco-fi felt
- Patch has iron on backing
- Needle and color coordinated thread are not included, but highly recommended for the best results in securing the patch
- Measures approximately 5.25 inches (12.7 cm) tall and 3.75 inches (8.9 cm) wide
- Not intended for young children or animals. This is a decorative item.
For more details on how we tested the patches, examples of patches in use, and how they hold up over time and to being washed please visit this blog post.
Barclay the Beagle's Story
Barclay the beagle is afraid of bubbles. He has his reasons for his bubble fear but he doesn’t want to talk about it. Needless to say he won't drink soda, he stays away from theme parks (so many bubble guns!), and he's extremely careful with soap. Barclay also avoids aquariums as all those bubbles in the water make him very nervous. He also thinks bubble gum is the worst. Why would you ever want bubbles in your mouth?