8mm Clockwork Earring Studs | Watch Parts Set in Resin | Steampunk Earrings
Mementos of a bygone era are frozen in time with these Steampunk earrings. Vintage tiny watch gears are hand set in resin to make these one-of-a-kind earrings, finished in gunmetal color.
The resin I use is top of the line for non-yellowing and non-hazing, ensuring that these will look great for years to come. All watch parts are only taken from non-salvageable vintage and antique watches/pocket watches, or are "new old stock" pieces that were made as spare parts for these old watches.
*The last photos are for scale only, and show the size difference between my 8mm, 12mm, and 14mm sizes. This listing is for 8mm earrings*
- The items selected here are exactly what you will receive
- Comes gift boxed in a tin
- These earrings are 8mm wide
- Backings included (antique bronze)
- (These are one of the very few earrings in my shop that are not guaranteed to be Nickel safe)